2021 Seasonal Beach Tags can be purchased at the Sea Isle City Welcome Center located at 300 JFK Blvd via the Lobby Window 7 days a week 9am-4pm or 24/7 in the vending machine in the lobby of City Hall. Beach Tags are currently being sold at the preseason rate of $20 each until May 15th. The vending machine at City Hall takes Cash Only. You can pay with either cash or check at the Welcome Center Lobby Window.
BEACH TAG OFFICE
Welcome Center, 300 John F. Kennedy Boulevard, Sea Isle City, NJ 08243
609-263-8687, Ext. 106
Office Open April to Labor Day, 7 days a week, 9am-4pm
Beach Tags are required from Memorial Day Weekend to Labor Day, 9am to 5pm.
Fees and Charges
Beach Tags are required for ALL BEACHES from Memorial Day Weekend to Labor Day, 9am to 5pm.
Daily - $5 • Weekly (Sat.-Sat.) - $10 • Season - $20 if purchased by May 15, after $25
-Beach tags will not be sold to anyone under the age of 12.
-Beach tags are non-refundable.
-WEDNESDAYS ARE FREE BEACH DAYS
HOW TO BUY YOUR BEACH TAGS FROM APRIL TO LABOR DAY
Beach Tag Office - (located at Welcome Center) April to Labor Day, 7 days a week, 9am-4pm.
On the beach - from a beach tagger from Memorial Day to Labor Day
Download the Viply app to purchase Seasonal beach tags with your credit card. A nominal fee will be applied. www.viplypass.com/sea-isle-city/. You must have your cell phone or device with the Viply app to pick up your tags.
Beach Tag Vending Machine
You can purchase Seasonal beach tags any hour of the day or night. Sea Isle's new vending machine is located in the lobby of City Hall, 233 JFK Boulevard, and is assessible 24/7. The vending machine accepts cash only (ones, fives, tens and twenties) - please use exact change.
BEACH TAGS FOR ACTIVE MILITARY AND VETERANS IN HONOR OF THEIR SERVICE
Branches of service include: United States Army, Navy, Air Force and Marine Corps, as well as members of the United States Coast Guard and the New Jersey National Guard.
- Complimentary "weekly" beach tags will be issued for qualified active duty military personnel and their family members.
- DD1173 (Identification and Privilege Card) must be presented.
- Military personnel, spouse/civil union partner and dependent children age 12 years and older.
- Qualifying active military personnel must be present at the time of request.
- One complimentary veteran beach tag will be issued per qualified veteran (valid for theentire summer season).
- DD214 (Discharge Papers and Identification) must be presented.
- Any veteran who has served and was released through honorable discharge with at least 90 days active duty or released from active duty by reason of a service incurred injury or disability.
- Qualifying veteran must be present at the time of request.
- Veteran tags are only available at the Beach Tag office starting April 1.
Active military and veteran beach tags are not transferable.