Monday thru Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Monday thru Friday, times may vary so please phone for details.
Registration forms will be available online May 8 and can be downloaded by clicking here. All registration forms along with your check or money order payable to the City of Sea Isle City must be postmarked by June 2. (Limited space available.)
Recreation Service Building
6108 Central Ave.
Sea Isle City, NJ 08243
85th Street Park: 85th St. & Beach Playground, Shade Pavilion & Restrooms
Street Hockey Court, Skate Park, Playground, Walking Path, Tennis Courts, Pickleball Courts,
Basketball Courts, Service Building & Restrooms
Basketball Courts, Playground, Veterans Park & Restrooms
Pickleball Courts: 122 West Jersey Ave. and at Dealy Field
Fishing, Parking, Picnic Areas, Shade Pavilion, Nature Walk Path & Restrooms
(Hours of operation are posted at the park entrance.)
- No bicycles or inline skates permitted; SKATEBOARDS ONLY.
- Use of safety helmet, elbow and knee pads required at all times.
- All skaters must wear non-skid shoes/sneakers.
- Know your abilities and skate at your own risk.
- No skating against traffic on ramps and pipes.
- Do not proceed down a ramp until clear of other skaters.
- Skaters under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Non-skaters are not permitted inside the fenced area of the facility except a supervising responsible adult for a child under the age of 12.
- Spectators shall sit in designated areas only.
- No alcohol, beverages or food permitted.
- Any person violating these rules will be required to leave immediately and may be suspended from future use.
- Tennis shoes must be worn at all times.
- Tennis attire is required.
- All players MUST wear a shirt.
- No intoxicants or glass containers are permitted on the courts.
- Common courtesy is expected.
- No abusive language or conduct.
- One-hour limit when players are waiting.
- No vehicles, bicycles, inline skates, skateboards, etc., are permitted on the courts.
- Tennis privileges may be revoked for violations of any rule.
Hours and Fees:
$12 per hour from 8am-1pm, $10 per hour from 1-5pm; otherwise free
$12 per hour from 8am-1pm, $10 per hour from 1-5pm
Reservations are required for all courts.
Please see tennis attendant inside the Recreation Service Building.
$10 per hour for Senior Citizens - ID required
$100 for a 10-pass coupon, which is valid
any time during the current season.
(Pre and post-season hours vary, please call 609-263-6163.)
Pickleball Courts - Dealy Field
Summer, Tuesdays & Thursdays
8:30-10am, Intermediate and 10-11am, Beginner
$2 per person