300 JFK Blvd. • 263-8687, Ext. 106
The Beach Tag Office is located inside the Welcome Center and is open from April to Labor Day.
Holiday Beach Tags On Sale Now!
Limited Edition Holiday Beach Tags are now available at the Pre-Season Rate of $20 each. Beach Tags make great gifts and are good for the entire 2019 summer season. Get them before they run out!
You can purchase Holiday Beach Tags in City Hall’s Tax Office, 233 JFK Boulevard, 2nd Floor, Room #204, Monday through Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (except holidays); or at the Welcome Center, Monday to Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., and Saturdays from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (cash or checks only). Holiday Beach Tags are also available at the Beach Tag Vending Machine, which is located in the lobby of City Hall and is accessible 24-hours a day / 7-days a week. The Beach Tag Vending Machine accepts cash only and does not make change.
Beach Tag Gift Certificates
Gift Certificates will be available again November 15. Certificates are to be “exchanged” after April 15, 2019 at the Beach Tag Office for 2019 Seasonal beach tags.
Season - $20 if purchased by May 15, then $25
Beach tags are non-refundable.
April to Labor Day, 7 days a week, 9am-4pm
Download - for free - the Viply app to purchase beach tags. A nominal fee will be applied. The Viply web link will show you how it works: www.viplypass.com/sea-isle-city/. You must have your cell phone or device with the Viply app to pick up your tags.
Beach Tag Vending Machine
You can purchase seasonal beach tags any hour of the day or night. Sea Isle’s new vending machine, located in the lobby of City Hall, 233 JFK Boulevard, is assessable 24/7. The vending machine accepts cash only (ones, fives, tens and twenties).
Active Military and Veterans
Beach tags may be provided at a 100% discount to qualifying active military
personnel and veterans of the following branches of service: United States Army,
Navy, Air Force and Marine Corps, as well as members of the United States
Coast Guard and the New Jersey National Guard.
- Military personnel, spouse/civil union partner and dependent children
age 12 years and older.
- Qualifying active military personnel must be present at the time of request.
- DD1173 (Identification and privilege card) must be presented.
- Free "weekly" beach tags will be issued for qualified active duty
military personnel and their families.
- Any veteran who has served and was released through honorable discharge
with at least 90 days active duty or released from active duty by reason of a
service incurred injury or disability.
- Qualifying veteran must be present at the time of request.
- DD214 discharge papers must be presented.
- Veteran tags are only available at the Beach Tag office.
- One veteran beach tag will be issued per qualified veteran (valid for the
entire summer season).