(Park Road Facility - Former Public School)
4501 Park Road, Sea Isle City, NJ 08243
9am-5pm, Monday thru Friday
609-263-0050 or 609-263-1013
Open Gym - TEMPORARILY CANCELLED
Monday thru Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Fall-Spring)
7 days a week, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Summer)
Monday thru Friday, times may vary so please phone for details.
9am-4pm, Monday thru Friday (Office)
8am-5pm, 7 days a week, June 24 thru Labor Day (Tennis Desk)
85th Street Park
85th St. & Beach
Playground, Shade Pavilion & Restrooms
300 JFK Blvd. (west entrance)
59th St. to 63rd St. & Central Ave.
Courts: Basketball, Bocce Ball, Pickleball, Street Hockey, Tennis
Fields: Little League, Soccer, Softball
Parks: Playground, Skate, Walking Path, Restrooms & Service Building
JFK Blvd. & Pleasure Ave.
Entertainment Center & Restrooms
59th St. & Bay
4501 Park Road
South side of JFK Blvd., between Landis & Central Ave.
Basketball Courts, Playground & Restrooms
42nd Place & the Bay
Boat Launch, Picnic Area & Restrooms
122 West Jersey Ave. and at Dealy Field
63rd & Central Ave.
Townsends Inlet Waterfront Park
94th St. & Landis Ave. (west side of bridge)
Fishing, Nature Walking Path, Parking, Picnic Areas, Shade Pavilion & Restrooms
JFK Blvd. & Landis Ave.
(Hours of operation are posted at the park entrance.)
- No bicycles or inline skates permitted; SKATEBOARDS ONLY.
- Use of safety helmet, elbow and knee pads required at all times.
- All skaters must wear non-skid shoes/sneakers.
- Know your abilities and skate at your own risk.
- No skating against traffic on ramps and pipes.
- Do not proceed down a ramp until clear of other skaters.
- Skaters under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Non-skaters are not permitted inside the fenced area of the facility except a supervising responsible adult for a child under the age of 12.
- Spectators shall sit in designated areas only.
- No alcohol, beverages or food permitted.
- Any person violating these rules will be required to leave immediately and may be suspended from future use.
- Tennis shoes must be worn at all times.
- Tennis attire is required.
- All players MUST wear a shirt.
- No intoxicants or glass containers are permitted on the courts.
- Common courtesy is expected.
- No abusive language or conduct.
- One-hour limit when players are waiting.
- No vehicles, bicycles, inline skates, skateboards, etc., are permitted on the courts.
- Tennis privileges may be revoked for violations of any rule.
Hours and Fees:
$12 per hour from 8am-1pm, $10 per hour from 1-5pm; otherwise free
$12 per hour from 8am-1pm, $10 per hour from 1-5pm
Reservations are required for all courts.
Please see tennis attendant inside the Recreation Service Building.
$10 per hour for Senior Citizens - ID required
$100 for a 10-pass coupon, which is valid
any time during the current season.
(Pre and post-season hours vary, please call 609-263-6163.)