24th, 28th, 32nd, 34th, 38th, 40th, 43rd, 45th, 49th, 51st, 54th, 59th, 61st, 64th, 68th, 71st, 75th, 77th, 81st, 84th, 86th, 89th & 92nd streets
Catamaran and Sailboat Launching Beaches
Between 20th & 22nd streets
Fee: $180, May 1 - October 15
In order to operate a sailboat on a Sea Isle City beach, an owner is required to obtain a permit from the records department at the police station. The decal, issued during the licensing process, must be displayed on the right front hull of the vessel.
No launching of motorized boats or personal watercraft from any beach.
30th, 35th, 56th & 79th streets
- A life jacket must be worn at all times.
- Anyone under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult in a two-seat kayak.
- Kayaks must stay 50 feet away from swimmers and rock jetties.
- Only one person is permitted per single-seat kayak.
- No more than two people are permitted per double-seat kayak.
- Entering or exiting the water and riding waves can be done only on designated kayaking beaches.
- Jumping off a kayak beyond the breaking waves is prohibited.
- Stay within 1/4 mile of the shoreline.
- Respect and consider the safety of other kayakers when riding waves.
Between 14th & 16th streets
24th, 28th, 34th, 40th, 45th, 51st, 59th, 64th, 68th, 75th, 81st, 86th & 92nd streets
Flotation devices with a fin may not be used on a raft beach. Flotation devices with a fin, such as belly and body boards, may be used on the surfing beaches provided a leash is used and flippers are worn by the operator.
Beaches north of 14th St. and south of 93rd St.
Any beach area adjacent to rock jetties not designated as a bathing, kayaking, kiteboarding, rafting or surfing beach.
26th, 37th, 42nd, 48th, 53rd, 63rd, 74th & 82nd streets
Beaches north of 20th St. and south of 93rd St. do not have lifeguards present and use is at one’s own risk. Swimming is permitted on bathing beaches only.
25th, 30th, *35th, 53rd, *57th, 67th, 72nd & 88th streets
Two volleyball nets are the maximum permitted per volleyball beach. Nets are not provided on volleyball beaches.
*Only poles are provided on these beaches.
Consumption of alcoholic beverages is prohibited in all public areas.
Dogs are not allowed on the beaches, beach approaches or Promenade from May 1 to September 30. Dogs must be licensed, leashed (not longer than 6 feet), curbed at all times and feces must be removed.